Pineapple Smoothie Recipe
Pineapples are a very healthy fruit, and they taste amazing. One of the best things about the pineapple is that it can be used in so many different ways. You can eat it raw, of course, but you can also bake it, juice it or (as you will see here) turn it into a smoothie.
The following pineapple smoothie recipe is healthy and very easy to make. You can whip it up in less than five minutes, making it a great breakfast option or perfect for a snack anytime of the day. Do not forget that pineapples are loaded with many health benefits!
Ingredients You’ll Need
First, gather together the following ingredients. Wherever possible choose organic options and make sure you avoid anything with extra sugar added because the pineapple will have enough sugar in it naturally.
- Frozen Pineapple – You’ll need one cup, but get a big bag so you can make this again and again.
- Banana – You need about a half of a medium banana for each smoothie (more or less to taste)
- Greek Vanilla Yogurt – To cut down further on sugars you can get plain yogurt and add a little bit of vanilla in later.
- Coconut Milk – About 1 ½ cups of no sugar added coconut milk. Regular milk can work too.
- Crushed Ice – ½ Cup
When you’re ready to make your smoothie, just follow these incredibly simple instructions:
- Take out Your Blender
- Add in Pineapple, Banana, Yogurt and Ice
- Turn the Blender On – Add Coconut Milk in Slowly while Blending (if you don’t have an opening to add liquids while blending, you can just add it in along with the other ingredients)
- Blend until it reaches desired consistency
- Pour in glass and enjoy
That’s it! It really is extremely simple and tastes amazing!